IWXXM 3.0 Release contentsCheck whether all the component models have to be updated - if not, change the names and links of those that are unchanged to the previously approved version.
- Simple tutorial describing examples of XML for meteorological data supporting aviation (also known as the "Primer document").
WMO Codes Registry providing information about supplemental resources referenced by IWXXM 3.0.
- WMO Codes Registry. Further information about the WMO Codes Registry can be found on the About page of http://codes.wmo.int.
Schemas, schematrons and examplesNote: References to WMO and ICAO Technical Regulations within the XML schema shall have no formal status and are for information purposes only. Where there are differences between the Technical Regulations and the schema, the Technical Regulations shall take precedence. Technical Regulations may impose requirements that are not described in the schema.
Compressed file bundle
- metce: schemas and schematrons
- iwxxm: schemas and schematrons, examples
- Full XML schema and Schematron bundle. This includes all ICAO/WMO schemas and Schematron files released to date (IWXXM, METCE, Collect, and others) along with an XML catalog. This schema bundle may be unzipped and used for local XML validation purposes.
UML ModelNote: We develop the models and transform them into XML schemas with Enterprise Architect Version 12.1
HTML documentation generated from the UML modelNote: The pages are compatible with Firefox and Internet Explorer, but not with Chrome.
- Compressed file containing html files for IWXXM 3.0RC1 and METCE 1.3RC1. Note: you need to unpack the folder structure and view index.htm.
- Web versions for IWXXM 3.0RC1 and METCE 1.3RC1. Note: if you have problems reading the web pages with one browser, they may work in another.