Providing a forum for exchange of information of environmental science users to provide better service and prices for satellite communication
Satcom Forum 2016 (27-29 Sept 2016. Madrid)
The Satcom Forum
- WMO, together with the IOC of UNESCO are organizing the first meeting of the International Forum of Users of Satellite Data Telecommunication Systems (Satcom) in Madrid at IFEMA, Feria de Madrid, Spain from 27 to 29 September 2016.
- This meeting will be held in conjunction with the 2016 WMO Technical Conference on Meteorological and Environmental Instruments and Methods of Observation (TECO-2016), also planned in Madrid at the same venue during the same period.
- Both events are held at the kind invitation of Agencia Estatal de Meteorologia (AEMET), and will take place in conjunction with the Meteorological Technology World Expo 2016 (27-29 September 2016), which is being independently organized by UKIP Media and Events Ltd, and with the second International Workshop on Metrology for Meteorology and Climate (MMC-2016, 26-27 September 2016).
Satcom 2016 Final Report
- The Report of Satcom 2016 is now available
Register for future participation in Satcom activities
- Meteorological Technology World Expo 2016 in Hall 4, IFEMA, Feria de Madrid, Avda. Del Parthenon, 5, 28042 Madrid, Spain
- Visit us at the HMEI Stand (5125)