Providing a forum for exchange of information of environmental science users to provide better service and prices for satellite communication
Satcom Forum 2018 (09-11 October 2018. Amsterdam)
The Satcom Forum
- WMO, together with the IOC of UNESCO are organizing the second meeting of the International Forum of Users of Satellite Data Telecommunication Systems (Satcom) in Hall 8, Amsterdam RAI, The Netherlands from 09-11 October 2018.
- This meeting will be held in conjunction with the 2018 WMO/CIMO Technical Conference on Meteorological and Environmental Instruments and Methods of Observation (CIMO TECO-2018), also planned in Amsterdam at the same venue around the same period.
- Both events are held at the kind invitation of the Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute (KNMI), at RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre, from 8 to 11 October 2018, and will take place in conjunction with the Meteorological Technology World Expo 2018 (09-11 october 2018), which is being independently organized by UKIP Media and Events Ltd.
- Satcom2018 will coincide with the release of the Satcom Handbook soon to be published as an annex to our Guide on WMO Information Systems (WMO No 1061)
Satcom 2016 Final Report
The new Satcom user guide
- "Satellite Data Telecommunication Handbook" (WMO No 1223) is now available
- Meteorological Technology World Expo 2018 in Hall 8, Amsterdam RAI, The Netherlands
- Visit us at the HMEI Stand