TT-AvXML-8 (Eigth meeting of the Task Team on Aviation XML)
Mark Hedley (UKMO)
WMO & Webex contact:
Enrico Fucile (WMO)
Location: Met Office, Fitzroy Road, Exeter
Date: 16-18 September 2019
- To study how we can improve the sustainability of IWXXM and ongoing maintenance of the standard.
- Review the IWXXM ongoing requirements from MIE Met Panel
- Technical Discussions on the Model
- Enable more team members to contribute to the modelling activity
- The team aim to write a circular letter to WMO Members to give their contribution to the team if the roles are not sufficiently covered.
- Review actions and agenda for October MIE Meeting.
- New contributors guide.
Documents for participants
The Met Office are hosting the meeting on behalf of the World Meteorological Organisation in the United Kingdom, in Exeter.
The meeting will start at 9 :00 on the 16th and close at 17:00 on the 18th September 2019.
Information on how to find us in Exeter is available from:
The Met Office is located on the edge of the city, near the Motorway and Exeter Airport. There are Hotels near the office, within walking distance, including:
There are numerous hotels in the city centre:
Bus services exist between the city centre, the main train station, and the Met Office.
As well as registering with the WMO, the Met Office ask that you contact us directly with some information, to help us organise your visit.
- Your Full Name
- Name of Company/Organisation
- Whether you would like to request a visitor parking space (not guaranteed)
- The dates you will be visiting
- Whether you would require assistance in an emergency?
You will need to bring your Passport (or UK ID, if a UK national) with you in order to gain access to the building.
The Met Office will provide visitor wireless network access for you.
There is a Restaurant and a Café on site catering to a range of dietary requirements. These are charged individually, as for Met Office staff.
We will be organising dinner for some evenings, so if you have dietary requirements, please let me know so that I can inform any restaurants we may visit.
950 400 734
Want to dial in from a phone?
Dial one of the following numbers:
+1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose))
+1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free)
(see all numbers - https://www.bluejeans.com/premium-numbers)
Enter the meeting ID and passcode followed by #