WIS Monitoring - Project Team meetingWebex No 3 (22 March 2016)
Meeting detailsName: WIS Monitoring 2016-1
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
10:00 am | Europe Time (Berlin, GMT+01:00) | 1 hr
Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 703 541 199
Meeting password: xxxx
Join by phone
0800-051-3810 Call-in toll-free number (UK)
+44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK) Access code: 703 541 199
Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Agenda1. Current status:
a. Congress demo, possible CBS-16 demo.
b. Review current exchange of Monitoring information (JSON file exchange) and Markus’ initiative (A thankyou to Markus!).
2. Suggestion on updating current JSON Spec (additions/modification, include update frequency). This is essentially to discuss monitoring requirements for GISC, DCPC, NC, in particular the inclusion of DCPC/NC (in what form? What information needed?)
3. GISCs’ cache analysis (http://wis.wmo.int/File=1883) and its impact/relationship to/with WIS monitoring. (Can be combined with #2?)
4. Review the interim guide (http://wis.wmo.int/wis-monitor), in particular the reporting and specifically Quarterly reporting (An updated guide as a deliverable to CBS-16?).
5. Dashboard – integration, operational management and maintenance.
- Report of Webex 2
- Report of Meeting No 1
- Project Plan, in the form of a Gannt chart (From Meeting No 1)
- Doc01 - WIS monitoring GISCs Comments by YW
- Doc02 -WIS Monitoring Status Analysis