Cache in the cloud working group
- (2017T1-3.4 Jeremy) Ensure that work of the ET-CTS 'cache-in-the-cloud' ad-hoc team is aligned / integrated with that of TT-eWIS.
- (2017T2-3.5 Mark) Develop indicative costs for AWS, Azure and Interoute based on 20GB per day traffic from 15 GISCs and presenting a ‘glorified FTP service’ approach. (28SEP)
- (2017T2-4.2 Tobias, Mark) Discuss Tobias' experiences about use of AZURE and assessment of the 'operational use cases' that need to be supported as input to the revised Procurement and Financial presentation. (8SEP)
- (2017T2-4.3 Mark, Yaku, Yori, Peng, Sungsoo) Develop version 2 of their presentations. (15SEP)
- (2017T2-4.4 Rémy, Ilona, Tobias) Consolidate the revised presentations into a coherent whole. (6OCT)
- (2017T1-3.12 Jeremy) Provide TT-CAC Audit Requirements to the ET-CTS 'cache-in-the-cloud' ad-hoc team.
- (2017T1-4.3 Jeremy) Share the report of this meeting with ET-WISC and TT-GISC, requesting that other organizations contribute if they are able.
- (2017T1-4.9 Rémy) Clarify with Sungsoo DO if KMA want to participate in one of the work items outlined above.
- (2017T1-5.1 Jeremy) Add reference documents to wiki page.
- (2017T1-6.3 All) Share 'discussion papers' prior to next WebEx (scheduled for 2-Aug-2017).
- 2017T1 (1-Jun-2017, 08:00UTC)
- 2017T2 (3-Aug-2017, 08:00UTC) and associated documents:
- JMA contribution on functional and technical requirements
- UKMO contribution on procurement and financial aspects
- CMA contribution on management aspects
- MF contribution on projet plan (see gantt on google drive)
- 2017T3 (28-Sep-2017) - WebEx details to be provided ... only for sub-group working on consolidation.
- 2017T4 (12-Oct-2017) - WebEx details to be provided